Train your staff at your location or online with a former federal Senior ADM and Assistant Secretary to the Cabinet. This trainer's experience is second to none and he is sought-after throughtout the public service
On-site or virual courses include the following (partial list).
- Writing Excellent Briefing Notes
- Strategic Thinking
- Policy Writing and Development
- Writing Well in Government
- Treasury Board Submissions and Memorandum to Cabinet
- Leadership Skills in Government
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Powerful Presentations
- Delivering Effective Oral Briefings
- Minute Taking in Government
- Plain Language Writing Techniques
Course duration, teaching objectives and your employees' level of learning help define our customizing techniques. We strongly believe in our proven methodology for creating clear, structured and highly-focused workshops to meet specified training objectives.
The trainer is a former Senior Assistant Deputy Minister and Assistant Secretary to the Cabinet in the federal Privy Council Office with over thirty years of experience briefing Prime Ministers, Ministers and Deputy Ministers. For over fifteen years, he has conducted countless training sessions across government departments and his training expertise is sought after by public sector organizations across Canada.
Please contact us for available dates and pricing.
Unable to load GWorkShops (select id,name,date from GWorkShops where SelectCategory='Government Training'order by disporder): Table 'blacksto_bsszymurgycm.GWorkShops' doesn't exist